The newly opened Medical Towers at Riverplace hosted its grand opening event last week with office tours and refreshments. Four Points Chamber of Commerce held a ribbon cutting too.
Arise Capital Investments CEO Eric Perardi introduced the various doctors and their practices at the event.
Shown in the above photo are many of the doctors and executives at the new site or soon to come.
Here is a list of those practicing at Medical Towers:
- Advanced Rehabilitation, Dr. AJ Zelinski
- Texan Urgent Care, Dr. Jesse Steven Rodriguez
- Texan Urgent Care, Dr. Ashish Singhal
- River Place Imaging and Women’s Center, Dr. Josh Lucas
- Austin Pain Associates, Dr. Adnan A. Khan
- River Place OBGYN, Dr. John Thoppil
- Happy Mental Wellness Center, Dr. Nadia Bening
- Precision Podiatry, Dr. Ryan Shock
- Hill Country Apothecary, Jana Downing, Pharm D
- Hill Country Apothecary, Adam Metcalf, Pharm D
- Arise Hospital with Arise Imaging Center, Diana Zamora, CEO
- Neurology Clinic, Dr. Marci Roy
- Greater Austin Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, Dr. Ron Cox and Dr. Eric Schultz
- Dr. Marty Molina, who will open up a med spa coming early summer 2014.
Also in the photo is Perardi, Jared Leger, CEO Arise Heathcare, Bruce Johnson, CDO Arise Healthcare, Marcena Sorrels, CFO Arise Healthcare, and Rick Benson CFO Arise Capital Investments.