By LYNETTE HAALAND, Four Points News
Beginning July 1, the Steiner Ranch Master Association will be managed by Alamo Management Group.
The SRMA board said they spent countless hours on research, meetings with various management companies, checking references from residents, board of directors and vendors.
“Based on reviewing the consistent feedback from the residents, we came up with a list of criteria that made AMG the clear choice,” according to an emailed update from the board.
“Alamo Management Group is excited for the opportunity to serve the Steiner Ranch community,” shared David Mercado, vice president of business development.
“AMG strongly believes community management begins with customer service,” Mercado shared.
AMG will offer new technological resources to Steiner starting in July designed to improve the community members’ experience.
“Through your homeowner portal you will be able to access all your Association’s records including monthly financials for transparency and information to engage homeowners in community events,” Mercado said. “Along with digital resources, AMG always offers a locally based representative to answer every call without a phone tree.”
The SRMA board said that AMG will prioritize:
- a strong and seasoned general manager that has an employment history with the management company that is ready to hit the ground running on day one
- ability to effectively communicate and anticipate the needs of residents
- prompt response times and personal service with regards to after-hours service
- streamlined, efficient process for making reservations for amenities and submitting applications
- history and track record of proper care and maintenance of amenities, landscaping and communities in general
- up-to-date and proper handling of documents (including financials) that will be provided to residents on a consistent basis.
Zachary Dulevitz is the new manager and he and the AMG executives will be at Steiner Independence Day celebration (July 3rd 6-8 p.m.) to answer questions and help residents set up their portals.
The SRMA board will be available to answer any questions about the process it followed to find the right management company for Steiner Ranch and answer any general questions at the next board meeting on June 20.